Posts tagged: holy shit
oh my gosh.
A new meaning..
This must’ve taken aaaaaaages to edit. The dialogue is synced up perfectly!
sweet jesus this is awesome
I have no words
OH MY GOD
I… HOLY FUCK
LOLOLOL OMFG THAT WAS AMAZING
That was one of the most amazing things i have EVER seen. What superb editing. asejhsak.
That was bloody brilliant
When: Late Miocene (~6 million years ago)
What: Argentavis is the largest flighted bird there ever was. Its wingspan has been estimated at 23 feet (~7 meters), almost double that of the largest flying bird that soars today’s skys, the wandering albatross (Diomedea exulans). All specimens of this avaian have been found in Argentina, hence its name, which means ‘magnificent Argentine bird’. Recent studies looking at the biomechanics of flight in Argentavis have determined that it was a soaring bird, like today’s condors and vultures. It would have easily glided upon the strong thermals above the Argentine pampas, but getting up to those winds was a bit more of a challenge. It was too large to just flap its wings and take off, even when it was standing in a strong headwind. Instead Argentavis would have had to run down a steep hill or jumped from a high perch in order to take to the skies. Once it was up there, however, it is estimated it could have soared for hours, hunting for prey as it rode the late afternoon thermals.
omg I just went into the kitchen and there was a squirrel looking in each window at me, scratching at the windows
scariest thing of my life
THEY SMELL THE BROWNIES IN THE OVEN WITH NUTS.
THEY SMELL THEM AND WANT THEM.
- Boy’s death highlights US health debate
- Study links 45,000 U.S. deaths to lack of insurance
- Deaths at West Virginia Mine Raise Issues About Safety
- Investigators: Massey Energy Falsified Safety Record at Upper Big Branch Mine
- Massey Energy CEO to retire amid mine probes
- Suicides in the downturn raise worries about recession’s real cost
- Record 2.9 Million U.S. Properties Receive Foreclosure Filings in 2010 Despite 30-Month Low in December
- U.S. Suicide on Rise: Middle-Aged at Risk
- New Estimate Puts Gulf Oil Leak at 205 Million Gallons
- Presidential Panel Blames Companies for ‘Avoidable’ Gulf Oil Spill
- BP CEO Tony Hayward to Resign, Get $17 Million in Severance
- At Many Homes, More Profit and Less Nursing